Copenhagen and Scenic Norway
September 2-12, 2019
A trip of a lifetime
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
While Norway is the 4th most expensive country, it is certainly worth this once in a lifetime trip. There is a reason that Norway is one of the most popular sites to visit, and you will soon know why when you take this trip with Someday Travel.
Here are just a few reasons to travel to Norway:
- It is actually one of the happiest places on Earth
- It is REALLY safe
- Even urban spaces are lush
- Fjords, fjords, fjords are fantastic
- Regarded as the birthplace of skiing
- It has more lakes than Finland
- The national drink is Aquavit
- Norway’s geography includes 240,000 islands and a coastline that stretches 64,000 miles
You will tour and shop in Copenhagen, visit Odense, Denmark, fly to Oslo and see the Viking and Kon-Tiki Museums and also visit Drobak. We spend two nights in Oslo and travel to Bergen to visit the Fish and Flower Markets, the Old Hanseatic Quarters and visit the beautiful Grieg Museum. We will enjoy a lunchtime concert in Tropdsalen and also enjoy a roundtrip Funicular ride to Floibanen.
When we depart Bergen, we will travel to Stalheim, travel to Flam with a one way train to Myrdal then one way to Voss before transferring to Leikanger….and more and more.
We finish with a whirlwind tour to Leikander, Griranger and conclude our trip in Alesund.
On the final 3 days of our journey:
- We enjoy the Stalheimfossen waterfall.
- Eat at the famous Stalheim Hotel Restarurant.
- Take a train on the world famous Flaam Railway, one of the most remarkable pieces of railway engineering. It ascends almost 3000 feet in less than one hour.
- We continue and reach our lodging on the fjord in Leikander.
- We continue our journey on a spectacular Open Car Train to the Briksdal Glacier located inside the Jostedaisbreen National Park.
- We’ll take a ferry across the fjord to wonderful Geiranger for an overnight stop.
- In Griranger we’ll enjoy a fascinating Geirenger Fjord Cruise which is one of Norway’s most popular attractions and offers a spectacular introduction to this iconic Norwegian geographic wonder.
- We conclude our trip by traveling to Alesund along Eagles Road. From Alesund we will end our breathtaking visit and depart for home after an overnight.
If you are interested in this exciting, not-to-be-missed trip, please contact us and we will place your name on the trip list. You will be kept updated as the trip is being formed. There is no obligation and you can request that your name be removed at any time.
To download the brochure, itinerary and forms for this trip, please visit our Forms / Brochures page.